Sunday, June 21, 2009

why my dad is awesome

Because a pictures is worth a thousand words- he:

wears silly hats
Dad's cool hat

likes to dress up
Mom and Dad on Halloween, probably late 70's?

builds awesome things like Pinewood Derby tracks
Taylor and his Pinewood Derby cars

did tricks in the pool at Camp
Dad throwing me in the pool at camp

carves pumpkins
o2r01

digs giant holes
o4h02

let me dress him up like a rabbit
o4k

was Taylor's Cub Scout master
Dad was the Cub Scout leader and got a present

loves the lake, a good book and his pipe
Dad at the lake at Camp

and Christmas lights, even in the summer
Dad's lights at our campsite

is a dorky dancer
Mom and Dad at Aunt Kim's wedding

And so many many more reasons. Happy Father's Day, Daddy. I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:58 PM

    THANK YOU CAMERON! I had forgotten about a lot of those pictures - that's the perfect Fathers Day gift. Beats a tie any day! See you soon. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would tell you that your Dad looks AWESOME but I guess that's the point of this post. I want to meet your family before I die, they all look pretty darn cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - have you ever listened to the Mitch Hedberg bit "Sandwiches"? My captcha word on the last comment was "phorit" and it reminded me of that... "how do you feel about toothpicks? I'm for 'em!" Just in case you wanted to know.

    ReplyDelete