Tuesday, December 09, 2008

if you can

I know that this holiday is a lot tighter, money-wise, than most- it's true for all of us. Still, I wanted to pass along notice of a very worthy charity, should you be looking for something to donate to this year.

The following is from an email sent by a friend whose sister and brother-in-law recently lost their 5 day old baby due to developmental complications:

"My sister and her husband have dedicated themselves to raising money to help the pediatric unit of the London hospital that took care of Zoe. We are not expecting you to give--we know how tight money is for us right now--I just wanted you to know about it.

Here is the website where you can contribute: http://www.justgiving.com/zoeedwards"

And here is the blog my sister kept: http://www.zoeandus.blogspot.com/"



Less sad things soon, promise.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, break my heart. She sounds like a beautiful person. I can't imagine what they are going through. Gorgeous baby.

    ReplyDelete