Saturday, June 07, 2008

photos of late

Here are just a few pictures I've taken recently, both on set and off. I just haven't posted in awhile and I figured this was the best way to update things. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? By the way, that Indy 4 post is coming, however irrelevant it may be at this point. Just too antsy to sit down and write at the moment.

raining
The rain on Richard's MOS set (anamorphic black and white!)

group photo =)
Our class at the party Stephen had for us last week. Not everyone was there, but it was a lot of fun. I love these people.

IMG_5521
At home in the rain over Christmas Break.

oh wait, he is dead.
Bre and Richard playing doctor on Bre's thesis set (with Letia and Chris Burgon and Naomi)

these are my toes
A monkey asleep on the fence, from when Jack and Will and I went to the San Diego Zoo.

dawn at Malibu Lagoon
A dawn location scout for my thesis

backlit thistles, dawn in the desert
Backlit thistles at dawn, in the desert on Chris Freilich's shoot.


More soon with the rush of graduation-related photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment