Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sigh

Well, it's been awhile since I have written, and accordingly, I have totally slacked in the last week about going to the gym. I am off to San Francisco tomorrow, and while it's hard to eat well when I'm at home, I'm going to make a decisive effort to go to Koret (the gym at USF) a lot while I'm there and to eat very well, with two exceptions: Easter dinner, when my Dad is making barbecued chicken, which is like the best thing ever, and I am making pie; and tomorrow night, when I will drive into San Francisco and go straight to Naan N' Curry for my favorite Indian food. This has become a bit of a tradition the last couple times I've driven home, kind of like getting Potbelly as a first and last meal when I fly into Midway in Chicago.

So here's to another new exercise beginning, and hoping that I can stick with it through the end of May, now. It's going to be rough given that I'll be in Texas (I think) for part of it, and I have no idea what the food situation is like there, and I'll be moving out of my apartment when I'm in LA, but I'm going to do my damndest.

No comments:

Post a Comment