Wednesday, August 26, 2009

random things on wednesday

a) I'm trying to grow my nails out, and in the process of doing this I have become utterly fascinated with them. I've never tried to grow them out before! I've never wanted actual nails! My nails are weird and squarish, just like my hands, so I always figured they looked better short. But anyway, I'm trying not to bite them, and it makes me feel like Sister Bear in The Berenstein Bears and the Bad Habit, where they put tape on her nails to get her to stop biting them. Except with me it's nail polish- mustn't consume toxic chemicals and all.

b) Do you think they will ever add a president to Mt. Rushmore?

c) A list of famous people who have died this summer, so far:
Michael Jackson, Farah Fawcett, Karl Malden, Billy Mays, Robert McNamara, Ed McMahon, Steve McNair, Frank McCourt, Walter Cronkite, Arturo Gatti, David Carradine, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, John Hughes, Ted Kennedy, and Dominick Dunne. Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment